Wednesday 30 April 2008

Hungry like Hyenas – about Kisses

Sex, sex toys and sex positions, foreplay, kinky roles and orgasms... Don't you think something is missing in here? Blow job and anal delight, you may say. Oh, how could you forget about BDSM sessions? By gum! However, not this is what I'd like to suggest you...

How about soft lips, playful tongue and a fervent, super-duper kiss? The KISS is also a way of expressing love, affection and makes us extremely excited. Kiss is an art that some get it, others not. However, we are never taught exactly the way to perform it. I've learned by trial and certain errors, for instance.

I have decided to open up this topic because yesterday I’ve received a letter from my girl friend who has revealed her impressions regarding her dating rendezvous with a potential sex partner:
“He came up to me closer, took my hands and opened his mouth as wide as he could.

I had the impression that I was his all-up dinner. He snatched at my lips like a hungry hyena at its prey. Hell! So disgusting! I hoped he is a skillful kisser. Then I asked him to hold on and zeroed in on 2 freaky couples. That was our first trial to kiss. I didn't like it.

As you see kisses are very important and can generously impact on one's relationship and personality. My boyfriend is a real Casanova when it comes to kisses. He usually uses to hold my face in both hands and begin very slowly by titillating my top lip and then the bottom one.

Again the top lip and then, Voila! - an occasional zing across both lips. Then back to those slow motions. The sensations are truly exquisite, especially when he simultaneously massages my head with his playful fingers. I am melting away in his arms. That's great and very arousing.

So, “hungry like hyenas” guys! Be more patient, affectionate and don't rush into licking your woman's fancy face! Be more delicate, sexy and train yourself on your lovely pets, first! Kidding!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Amen! Should share this with the lesbian community too, because there are some really bad female kissers out there just as well!

;)

Anonymous said...

kissing is indicative of how all other relations will be with that partner.

Emily said...

yeah, kisses is very important in relationship

jam said...

i could get lost in my lover's kisses. when we get done and move on to other pleasures. i still want move of his kisses. love it when my lips feel almost bruised from the session. mmmmm