Friday 12 September 2008

Do vegetarians perform oral sex?

I am a wicked vegetarian who approaches with seriousness and commitment to this practice. I don't eat any animal product. I don't wear leather clothes and I don't buy crocodile bags or wallets.

But I love oral sex! And suddenly, one day I've realized that what I do is not, well, vegetarian. Aside from vitamins C and B12, important minerals like Ca, Mg, Zn, a man's sperm contains two sweet substances (sorbitol and fructose) and lots of proteins.

When I told that to my man, Jeremy, he was shocked. We regularly engaged in this sexual practice and now- Voila!- such a surprise. But once it's against my principles, what else to do?

We have found the right solution. I do perform oral sex on my spouse but I don't swallow it. And that's enjoyable and brings me happiness!

Vegetarians can do oral sex every time they want with the condition that none of the drops of semen will enter their mouth. So, be more ingenious and savor his rod with aroused appetite and delight!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

no saliva swap either then!!
If you are going to be committed then be committed!!!

lol

Maeve said...

This excuse of not swallowong is the best I've hear! But I like it!

Jennybean said...

great excuse...

I guess it would depend on why you are a veg. If it's the harming animals thing well, I don't think any animals are harmed in his sperm production process..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goooooood girl said...

your blog is well well well......

Too Clever said...

OK, you have to look at how being vegan originates in your core principles. Here you cannot possibly be true to them.

Lacto-ova veggies argue that it is exploitative to take the natural products of animals because they can't truly consent. I assure you, as a man, that all men give you free and willing well considered license to swallow.

That was the nice version.

Advizor54 said...

i guess I don't see the conflict between swallowing and being a vegetarian.

The consent issue is clear, so no problem.

Natural Sugars and Proteins exist in all kinds of fruits and vegetables, so the cum itself is not a problem.

If you are avoiding it because it is an animal product, then you have stop eating honey, most "organic" farms use cow manure as fertilizer, fruit trees don't bloom without the pollination of bees, ladybugs are enslaved and forced to work in the orchards killing aphids.... blah, blah, blah...

I sincerely hope you are kidding.

Swallow Already!!

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is so good

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a good point. But, then...there are dust mites on everyone's skin along with other microscopic creatures. They are inhaled and ingested when you breathe or kiss someone. I guess that my definition of vegetarian stops short of abstaining from swallowing due to the presence of sperm in ejaculate.

Prav Garg said...

this is great sex blog i liked it reading all posts are fabulous and tasteful.
http://loveandsex-relation.blogspot.com